ANNUAL TUITION RATES: The rates listed below are for the 2019-2020 school year. Typically a 2-3% increase can be expected from year to year
|2019-2020 Tuition Rates||Per Annum||Per Month||Sep 3 full |
payment (4% off)
|Three or More Students||$9750||$975||$9360|
*Apply 30% discount when a sibling attends another SCSBC school.
1. Parents must apply for initial admission to the school according to the Admission Policy andGuidelines
complete re-enrolment procedures as established from time to time.
2. Parents are encouraged to pay tuition fees by an “automatic transfer” method with their bank
or credit union. Lump sum payments and other regular methods of payment are also
3. Parents with limited financial means or experiencing financial difficulties are invited to apply
for tuition assistance.
4. Parents whose tuition fee payments fall far into arrears and who fail to make further
arrangements regarding payments will, in time, be required to withdraw their children from
5. Re-enrolment for next school year will be in jeopardy if tuition fees remain owing or if no
agreement for payment of outstanding fees is reached by June 1 st .
6. Payments on accounts in arrears will be applied to the oldest outstanding balance.